Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Where The Magic Happens

Once again my studio.
I have shown you the absolute mess of my work area,now I wanted to share with you some of the things that inspire me.
When I purchased my house a few years back I told myself that I was going to strive for the minimalist approach only because  my house is very modest in size I have had to limit the amount of stuff so that it doesn't look like an overdone cluttered mess. I display a few pieces here and there that make me very happy.
But my studio is another story it is bursting with color,vintage goodies,art and other things that truly inspire me.
Mind you this is only one wall, I did not want to overwhelm.
The very lovely Audrey Hepburn.

A super happy vintage needle point.The time it must have taken to make blows my mind.

Festive vintage party decorations,vintage owl prints,and an art project that my son made this year (started out with his name,JOEY, which made the elements of this dog).

Another shot of my mess of a desk but in this one you can see my gorgeous craftsman style lamp,my love of all things paris,colbalt blue vintage bottles with purple globe thistle from the farmers market.It's so loaded with "stuff" the more you look at it,it almost resembles one of my sons I spy books.

No comments:

Post a Comment