Sunday, April 17, 2011

Super Sunday ....And Where The Hell Is My Cape??

Sundays are supposed to be a day of rest,but in my uber busy life Sunday is probably the one day of the week I can get the most accomplished. I'll give you a little taste of my "Super Sunday" got up, cleaned my kitchen,did 4 loads of laundry,made 2 batches of soap (farmers market is rolling around too soon),ran to purchase a last minute gift for my son's friend (who's party was today),took a crap load of pictures of my new etsy pretties,made a few pieces of jewelry,listed 3 things in my etsy shop and that was all before 1:00pm. And no cape in sight.

Days like today it would be so great to have a personal assistant,but I am so NOT that important.

I think the term "No rest for the wicked" was coined for me. I flatter myself I'm sure to think that, but boy that's exactly how I feel today!

No comments:

Post a Comment