Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'll Show You Mine......

Work area that is. Okay I have been seriously thinking that my work area looks as if an entire bead store blew up and it so happened to land right on my desk. But nope that's not the case at all.  I hate to admit but my work area is a complete disaster.

I have read many blogs where people show all that is perfect, their work areas,their gardens,their kids, their homes, but I am here to say I am by no means perfect, nor would I ever want to be,it seems like a whole lot of effort and for what? I like to enjoy life and all of the little things that go along with it. Perfection is not what I am about,so I  have just shown you the bad and ugly truth of my studio and how imperfect I really am.



The upside to all this is that I work amazingly well under these conditions!!! No joke. Who on Earth could imagine that I get so much done here? No joke I do.

Okay people here's a challenge, show me the good,the bad and the ugly of your work spaces.Come on fess up not everyone is perfect,right?? Well at least I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment