Friday, April 29, 2011

Martha Stewart Style Easter Eggs....Yeah Right

Okay I am no Martha Stewart. My son is now ten and we have been coloring Easter eggs every year and we have tried every kit known to man Tye dyed,camouflage,stenciled,gold leaf, I'm sure if you have kids you totally understand, so this year we purchased a kit with funny faces. Since my son is on Easter Break he is able to stay up later than normal,but of course mom still gets up at the butt crack of dawn to go to work and do all those things we mom's never get a break from,so by the time we colored Easter eggs at 10:30pm I was beyond tired. A little info I TOTALLY lose my mind when I get tired. The proof of this is yet to come.

This is my mad,evil scientist egg. When I was making him all I could hear was mwah,ha,ha,ha.

Here's my rendition of Sloth from the "Goonies" (everyone has seen it whether they admit it or not).The side reads Sloth loves Chunk.


The vampire teeth set me over the edge and I had to create and "Edward"egg. If you live under a rock this character is from the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer.

So you see no Martha Stewart lives here.But who could stand to be like that annoying,know it all wench anyway??

No comments:

Post a Comment