Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's my first Time.....

Not at all what a pervert would think, I mean my first ever blog post ever.

I have wanted to start a blog now for quite sometime and have put it off for many reasons like, what could I have to possibly say? who the heck would even want to read it???  But oh well here goes. I'm gonna start out slow for my first post. Had a super long few days at work,someone has to do all that managing stuff and pimp out the vitamins and health food!! So I am not my usual (self proclaimed) witty self.

I hope to not only use this for my random musings but also as a place to show off my jewelry,soap and super cool vintage items that I sell maybe a few healthy things toss in here and there.

So beware when you read this you will never know what you are going to get,I'm pretty sure it will be close to reading something that a person with ADD and multiple personalty disorder might write.  No my name is not Sybil it's Rosa (but that actually may be worse)!

And I am very pleased to meet you all!

1 comment:

  1. Rosa,
    Welcome to the blogosphere. I am your first follower! I bring you a small present. To see your present, you hover your mouse over my photo icon, click on FAQ and answers.
    Happy blogging!

    Regards,
    David

    ReplyDelete