Sunday, March 2, 2014

Goals

I am in desperate need of setting goals and adhering to them. Christmas is a very busy time for me business wise and I work hard for months and then it never fails every year after the Christmas season I feel so burnt out that I create nothing for a month or two and I need to get myself out of this rut and get motivated again. 

I have been buying all sorts of beady goodness and not just a few things but a crap ton of supplies, new tools, beads and just about anything that suits my fancy hoping that it would inspire me to create so far nada, nothing,zilch. 

I have been spending some time organizing my studio and supplies and doing a little redecorating of my studio hoping that the muses will return to me. I would love to create again but am just not feeling it.

What I really need to do is get back to soldering which I find not only relaxing but loads of fun. I have so many ideas of things to put between glass these are a few of my soldered creations of the past...



Wish me luck with this lack of motivation thing that I have going on right now because I need all the luck I can get with it.

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely wishing you luck. My slump came over the holidays and I was back into the swing of things until my eyes started to object.

    ReplyDelete