Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Most Wonderful Woman On Earth...

Today is the day......

That the most wonderful woman on earth was born. She is hard working,caring,always selfless and beautiful and she just so happens to be my mom! Today is a milestone birthday as she turns 75 yeah that's 3/4 of a century. She is so vibrant,full of life and still sassy.  I wish that I could be or become half the woman that she is. I am so very fortunate to be able to call her MY MOM.

It brings tears to my eyes to know the struggles she has gone through losing my dad when I was a baby and raising 6 children on her own and never faltering in the process. She is loved by everyone that has ever met her. Happy Birthday Mom!

My little boy Joey, Madi my grand niece and my lovely mom.


1 comment:

  1. how wonderful! Mom's are so special! I'll tell you a funny... my mom's birthday is Sunday!

    ReplyDelete