Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Few New...things that is

Just stopping by to show a few of my new pretties that I just photographed last night. I wanted to give you a sneak peak before I list them in my etsy shop.I have a few butterfly wing pretties and some other random nature inspired pieces. It's summer time here in Michigan and I have been spending alot of time outside in my gardens, as if you won't be able to tell after you see these pics.

Cute little fairy door with glass flower beads.

Lastly these dragonfly cuties.



























Wish I had more time to chat right now but have loads to do down in my studio.Too many projects going on, and so little time to do them in. I am taking a few days off of work next week so I should have a little more time to chat and create,the show at the Kingman Museum is slowly creeping up on me so I need to buckle down a little more to work on that daunting 8" table that needs to be filled. Aack.

2 comments:

  1. I love the framed butterfly wings, what materials have you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ones are easy. They are glass and pre made pendant frames and real butterfly wings the hardest part is tacking the wing so it doesn't shift.

    These are the more economical version of my soldered butterfly wing pendants which require stained glass materials,tools and skill.lol

    ReplyDelete