It's not my idea but a fellow jewelry blogger that I follow does this, I enjoy hers and I think that my blog will benefit from this too.
She just adds bullet points with some interesting tidbits about whats happening in her life and Viola, an easy and quick post to keep people informed and to let them know you haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.
This summer has been a hot one and super busy too. What I've been up to.
- Work of course, it always seems that I am at work.
-It's been super hot here in Michigan so we have been able to put our pool to good use this year.
- I convinced my teenage son to not only one but 2 zoo trips. One to the Toledo Zoo and the other to the Detroit zoo.
-We went at the beginning of summer to the Toledo Zoo and it was so chilly that we had to were our jackets most of the day.
- The little one with us is my Niece's little girl Madi. She hangs with us a lot.
- My 15 year old son is working on growing full beard, I call him Wolverine.
- Just finished sanding, painting and updating a headboard for my bedroom and just love how it turned out!
- I have to get this guy ready for driver's training and back to school, he does online high school and excelled so much last year that he's doing it again this year. He went from grades that were toilet bound, to pulling off a 3.3GPA, He made me very proud!
- I have a couple more projects that I am working on, maybe I'll show the progress or maybe even a little tutorial here. They aren't jewelry, but one uses jewelry, and the other is going to store jewelry making supplies.
- Haven't been able to make jewelry for weeks now. I hyper-extended and possible fractured my thumb, the swelling was too bad to see anything on an x-ray. So I have been in this contraption.
-Who knew you used your thumb for so much? Well, this girl knows now! So there's only so much I can do. Since I can't make jewelry, I decided to clean and organize my studio instead, not as much fun, but I always put that off and if you saw it the way it looked when I started, well I shudder to think, the reaction you would have! Still have a ton to do, but it's getting there!