I Have seen folks do a 10 things you didn't know about me blog entry and I have always enjoyed them so I thought with my Bead Peeps Swap and Hop Coming up that this would be a perfect time to do this I'm not exactly sure how many I have but here goes...
1. I am bilingual.
2. My major in college was biology.
3. I am a little afraid of squirrels. Those little suckers freak me out.
4. I practice yoga and love it. If you know me,you know I am not a very calm person and yoga helps me to unwind and relax.
5. I hate the color red.
6. I love to cook. I can't bake for squat but I've been told I am a very good cook.
7. I detest crowds.
8. Love coconut water. Could drink it all day everyday. Don't but could.
9. Love loud music.
10. I enjoy singing and dancing. But I don't think anyone else enjoys my singing.
11. Being cold infuriates me. Yet I live in Michigan.
12. I love Jeopardy. Also pretty good at it. I'm awesome at remembering useless facts. Lot of good that is!
13. I am a bit of a neat freak, except in my studio where I think the mess helps me to create better????
Okay now for a little idea of the things that I make. This is mostly for the pairing of partners in the Bead Peeps Swap and Hop...
I make soldered pendants. If it can go between glass I will put it there and them solder that sucker! As you can also see I love nature inspired designs, religious designs, I love incorporating vintage bits in my jewelry making and working with gemstones. Sorry for the limited pictures as I am in a bit of a hurry, if you want to see more my website is HERE.